This job is closed
Process Supervisor / Principal EngineerID:236584,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
Research & Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service/Sales Engineer, Foundation/Analysis/Applied Research, Other(Materials/Chemical Engineer, Design/Development, Facility Constructoion/Construction Management, Other
Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials), Civil Engineering/Architecture
To be responsible for executing process engineering activities of projects, meeting its quality and schedule requirements.
• Supports Lead Engineer in project execution and tender preparation.
• Prepares engineering deliverable meeting project requirements with accuracy. Expected
deliverable include PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment datasheet, control philosophy, operation
manuals and process documents to other functional.
• Participates in developing scope of work and man-hour estimates for tender execution of
• Meets project schedule by working with productivity and resource optimization, both for Tender
and Contracted Projects.
• Participates in safety review meetings and clarification meetings with Client as instructed by
• Participates in Startup, commissioning and trouble-shooting of plants, data collection,
validation, performance test verification.
・Familiar with process simulation / hydraulic / heat exchange rating software such as HYSYS,
PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARENET to execute various process calculations.
• Understands flow and development stages of P&ID and is competent to prepare P&ID meeting
• Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME, Singapore codes and standards
• Conversant with Client’s standards such Shell’s DEP, ExxonMobil’s GP and DP
• Writes clear, precise technical reports for engineering deliverable
• Applies high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within
• Takes initiative to clarify doubts with lead engineer and other engineering disciplines
• Takes initiative to investigate and research on new engineering areas.
• Participates actively in assigned teams and delivers appropriate deliverable.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with team members and lead engineer to ensure a
complete flow of required information
8:00 ~ 17:15