IT ManagerID:3480823,000 SGD ~ 25,000 SGDCity18日 前
23,000 SGD ~ 25,000 SGD
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Finance(Other)
Our client is a new Digital Asset Securities Company which is planning to obtain the relevant licenses from MAS to offer Digital Asset products to institutional clients. They are now searching for a motivated and experienced IT Manager in the Financial industry to design/develop robust systems that cover the trade life cycles and to ensure secure and robust business/trading activities complying with the regulatory requirements for DPT (Digital Payment Token) and Capital Markets Products. A dynamic and growing team with strong management, IT/Technology will play a significant role within our company as we plan to provide financial products using Digital Assets under a secure and safe platform.
This IT Manager role will be responsible for establishing and implementing the overall IT framework, and strategy, overseeing the day-to-day IT operations, and managing the IT risks of our firm.
This role will also be responsible for the information security strategy and programme including but not limited to information security policies and procedures to safeguard information assets, information security controls and the management of information security.
Lastly, this role will be working closely with the Board of Directors/Senior management team to establish sound and robust technology risk governance/oversights and strong cyber resilience to comply with MAS’s Technology Risk Management and Cyber Hygiene requirements.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Responsible for establishing a robust IT/Infrastructure platform and framework by implementing vendor systems/solutions and internally developing necessary applications to meet regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Responsible for the supervision and controlling of daily system operations smoothly as per the requirements and market standards.
- Closely collaborate with various stakeholders in the support of business administrative, regulatory, and controlling functions. This role will contribute with qualitative skills to deliver IT functions relating to an ad-hoc business
initiatives, control, or regulatory-related projects as part of BAU support.
- Responsible for the Outsourcing controlling and Monitoring of all IT service providers and their sub-contractors by execution of defined processes and tools if applicable.
- Proactively initiate and implement IT projects to improve business processes.
- Closely working with Senior Management to monitor the budgets for IT projects and services.
- Able to implement and manage policies and procedures relating to the IT governance processes.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries if applicable.
【 What they are looking for 】
- 8-10 years or above in IT functions with vendor management skills in the financial service industry.
- Good knowledge of securities/banking business operations, products (trade life cycle), and services for DPT (crypto, wallets, crypto exchanges) and capital markets products (structured products).
- Experience in IT vendor management.
- Strong IT analytical, coding, writing, and communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Trading/Structuring/Operations/Compliance/Risk teams etc to drive innovations or operational efficiencies.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities.
- Professional manner, good knowledge of MAS regulations/rules, highly analytical, and possess, excellent both written and verbal communication skills internally and externally.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable bonus (subject to individual and company performance)
- Annual Leave: 20 days (prorated)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Employees can claim medical expenses of up to SGD10,000 per year
9:00 ~ 18:00