Corporate Operations Executive/Corporate Travel Consultants (Japanese Speaking)ID:340803,000 SGD ~ 4,300 SGDCity3日 前
3,000 SGD ~ 4,300 SGD
Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
Our client is a travel agency that provides travel experiences that connect Japan to the world. Currently, they are hiring a Corporate Operations Executive to support clients' trips from Japan to Singapore.
Reporting to: Manager
【What will you be working on】
- Handle travel reservations and queries for the customer's business trip
- Provide information, advice, plan itineraries, and make arrangements for business
- Build strong client relationships and account management
- Ensure all data are correctly entered into the reservation system and mid-office system for accurate global data reporting purposes
- Able to be on standby to support customers (Not often; Will be compensated with additional allowance)
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Nitec/Higher Nitec, Diploma in IATA or Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, cheerful, can work independently and a good team player.
- Service-orientated and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Sabre Reservation System would be an added advantage.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Japanese listening/speaking/writing (Min. JLPT N2) is essential to communicate with Japanese customers.
【 What they are offering 】
- AWS 1months
- Bonus (Depending on company performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (+1 per year)
- Medical Leave : 14 days
- Special Leave; Birthday, Compassionate, etc.
- Medical benefits; Medical card, Dental-SGD200/annum
9:00 ~ 18:00