Senior Sales Executive/Team Lead (Japanese speaking)ID:333605,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDNorth, East
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Telesales, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Other(Sales)
Our Client is a Japanese food company, mainly importing seafood from Japan. This role of a Senior/Team Leader is to kick-start the sales team's business development activities and bring in new clients.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Conduct cold-calling, cold-visit restaurants, and all sales activities including preparation of sales proposals and presentations.
- Build and develop a long-term relationship with customers.
- To continuously look out for opportunities (business development) and areas for improvement
- To effectively meet (and exceed) targets as set by the company.
- Handle all aspects of Sales
- Develop new business opportunities and grow existing customer base.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with clients through active follow-up and regular sales visits
- Prepare quotations and answer clients' enquiries
- Evaluate and identify customers’ needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Set up meetings with potential and current clients to touch base, listening to their requests and requirements
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Diploma holder
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to make cold calls
- Needs to speak Japanese fluently (best if native) to liaise with Japanese native stakeholders
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess a good understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 12 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Transport allowance (To be further informed once shortlisted)