Vice President (Structured Finance/Ship Finance)ID:329517,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDCentral, East, City
Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire Purchase, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Banking Operation, Management, Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance)
Finance(Banking), Finance(Insurance), Finance(Other)
Our Client is a Japanese Listed Finance Company. They are looking for Vice President in Structured Finance and Ship Finance. You will be reporting to Senior Vice President.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Develop a newly structured finance business as well as maintain relationships with existing clients to increase the organization’s revenue and profits.
- Conduct periodic monitoring for both potential and existing projects.
- Liaise with the relevant internal department for transactions and their related process.
- Work closely with financial institutions and line managers to process projects.
- Conduct analysis, and monitoring of existing and new clients.
- Prepare applications/financial monitoring/assessment for clients.
- Prepare reports, references, and other related documents.
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Prepare/Obtain approval (internal/external) for funding/financing
- Prepare letters and documents (e.g.: Letter of Offer)
- Lead/guide to nurturing juniors.
- Other ad-hoc jobs/tasks may be assigned by a superior.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor's Degree in management or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (Structured Finance/Ship Finance/Infrastructure).
- Experience in both project and/or mezzanine finance is essential.
- Able to travel abroad on short notice.
9:00 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on the company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Benefits SGD1,000/year
- Hybrid work arrangement (WFH/WIO) (After On job training)