Sales Support SpecialistID:326694,800 SGD ~ 5,300 SGDCentral
Customer Service/Sales, Other(Sales), Sales Coordinator
Our client is the market leader in semiconductor test systems and equipment. They are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to support the Sales Team in Forecast to Cash (F2C) activities. This includes deal consultation, forecast support, formal quote generation, order management, customer interface, audit compliance, legal contracts, and revenue recognition.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Provides deal consultation to the Sales teams on structuring complex deals at quoting stage to ensure clean SOX compliance including revenue recognition and interpretation of contracts/legal terms while meeting customer requirements. This involves advice on appropriate terms and conditions to be included and timely escalation of any potential topics with the respective business partners to resolve issues.
- Support the Sales teams in generating formal quotations with clear terms and conditions acceptable to the Company, after ensuring compliance with established Company approval matrixes, policies and guidelines, and all required documents & approvals are in place.
- Direct interface with customers to perform order acceptance procedures, review customer requests, counter-proposals and purchase terms and conditions to identify potential problem areas of exposure and risks; escalate for management attention, mitigation & approval.
- Manage customer orders and solve a broad range of customer service-related matters which may be of varying scope and different range of complexities.
- Maintain a good balance between meeting customer expectations and requirements while ensuring that legal, SOX, tax and other regulatory requirements are met and complied with.
- Liaise and coordinate with various stakeholders such as factory, forwarders, customers, Sales teams, logistics etc for scheduling, changes and shipment arrangements.
- Ensure a high-performance culture whilst partnering and working closely with Sales team to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regularly monitors the backlog and open orders for potential slippage, signs of delay or cancellations for review and escalation.
- Revenue and AR management (Letter of Credit operations) based on revenue recognition guidelines and regulations.
- Assist other team members during high workload situations.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/assignments to improve and develop better approaches to business processes & policies.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent area of study)
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience in Sales Administration in the semicon industry
- Oracle R12 experience, preferably in order management
- Good business acumen & strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated maturity, professionalism, high values and integrity
- Evidence of effective communication skills, Fluent in Mandarin is preferred as this role frequently needs to communicate with native Mandarin speaking counterparts
- Ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage priorities, and maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Strong teamwork and demonstrated track record of working well in a team & with cross-functional team members
8:30 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Global Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Medical Leave