Field Application Engineer (PCB or Integrated Circuit)ID:303433,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Web Marketing, Sales Engineer, Business Development, Event Planning/Management, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion
Our client is a Japanese semiconductor distribution company. The Field Application Engineer (PCB or Integrated Circuit) is involved in product marketing and promotion activities in Singapore. You will be reporting to the respective Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Drive design in and product promotional activities
- Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
- Align and coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to provide in-depth technical support to customers
- Conduct seminars and training for customers
【What they're looking for】
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of PCB or Integrated Circuit design experience (No relevant experience candidates will be considered as well)
- Open to travel
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MCU, Analog & Power Management design will be an advantage
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Overseas travel may be required.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable bonus (average minimum 1 month)
- Sales incentive based on company overall gross sales and profit (average minimum 1 month)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Dental Claims: S$200/year
- Medical Coverage
- Wholistic Insurance Coverage
- Transport reimbursement (own car, work to home): $900/month