Sales Executive/Manager (Japanese Language)ID:291693,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
Sales Engineer, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Product Development/Marketing
[About the Company]
Our Client a technologically focus company with strong management and advisory teams emphasizing on research and development to commercialize world-class innovative new products targeting at global niche market segments.
The company is founded by Singaporean who attains a PhD from Cambridge University, UK.
5 mins from Pasir Panjang MRT
★Providing supportive Training
★High Technology & Global Lead Company
★Work Closely with Online retailer
This role of a Sales Executive or Sales Manager is to assist sales and marketing managers in developing new customers and maintaining existing customers. You'll reporting to Division Sales Manager.
Main Products: Flexible Flat Cable (FFC), Precision Levelling & Angular Measuring Instrument and Smart locking devices and intelligent access security system
- Identify and develop business opportunities by conduct sales presentation and product demonstrations in Sales & Marketing activities and exhibitions.
- Involved in setting strategic and operating goals with senior managers to achieve the target set-forth by the company.
- Liaise with R&D personnel to enhance presentation on new features for new and existing products whenever enabled by new technologies.
- Liaise with factories for production forecast, quality, delivery, engineering issues and pricing to support sales goals and align with company strategic and operational direction.
- Ensure timely response to follow up customers’enquiries, generating quotation, and after sales support and services.
- Provide timely weekly, monthly Sales Activities reports, Sales Projection/forecast reports, Quarterly Sales Reports to divisional sales manager.
- Propose plans to visit existing and new customers to resolve issues or understand market condition, customer expectations and feedback. (Subjected to sales manager approval)
- Administrative activities on planning & budgeting for exhibition/tradeshow and advertisements needs for brand development.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Business/Marketing major
- At least 3 years B2B Sales experience electronics or IT products
- Willing to travel frequently approx. once every 1-3 months
- Fluent in Japanese (Min N1 level) to liaise with Native Japanese customers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have good business acumen and customer relationship skills.
- Mature, self-disciplined and result-driven.
9:00 ~ 18:15
[Salary & Bonus]
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual Performance)
- Annual Leave 10 days (For the 1st year)
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Allowance: $600/year
- Transportation Allowance
- Mobile Allowance