Executive / Senior Purchasing Executive (Japanese Language)ID:289643,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral
Ensure parts and components supplied are competitively priced and ensuring best quality according to customers’ requirements. To achieve overall cost effectiveness and smooth supply to global customers in compliance to company policies and guidelines.
• Raise enquiries to selected suppliers based on quotes and technical specifications received from customers.
• Negotiate with suppliers for best support schedule that is aligned with customers’ support plan.
• Issue purchase orders promptly to suppliers and arrange for smooth delivery and shipment.
• Issue tax invoices and ensure all documents required are prepared promptly and sent to customers. Ensure that customers are informed of the delivery status and to prepare for goods receipt clearance.
Maintain Customers’ Satisfaction
• Establish close rapport with customers by understanding their needs and attend to their feedback/requests promptly.
VE/VA Proposal and Cost Down Activity
• Recommend substitute parts for VE/VA activities.
• Conduct cost-down meetings for price reduction.
• Customer visits to understand the business trends, needs and any new enquiries so as to help increase sales
Support Current and New Business Planning
• Provide additional support to new business planning and developing to attain business goals
• ※Travelling required once a month to APAC countries (Thailand/ India)
• Min Degree in Business / Engineering
• At least 1 year of Purchasing experience
• Fluent in Japanese to liaise with Native Japanese customers
• Good knowledge using SAP
• Strong sense of urgency and responsibility
• Travelling required once a month to APAC countries (Thailand/ India)
8:45 AM ~ 5 PM
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- AL : 16 days
- ML : 14 days