Data Scientist (Japanese Language)ID:288787,500 SGD ~ 8,500 SGDCentral, City
Software Developer, Programmer, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Database Architect/Design Engineer, Research & Development
- Develop insurance business solutions based upon insight discovered from data
- Active participation and management of projects in the fields of statistics, ML and DL
- Development and implementation of solutions that enable operational units to increase the quantity and quality of new business
- Supporting and advising the business units in applying the latest research methods and providing a central source for specialized know-how, tools, and techniques for data analytics
- Presentation of statistical, ML and DL solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Networking with already existing data-intensive units in the area of analysis and reporting, as well as with IT to form an analytics community.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in data science / advanced data analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, information technology, engineering, computer science, or a comparable discipline.
- More than 3 years of industry data science / AI / ML experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on coding in R, Python, SQL (e.g. ETL), Jupyter Notebooks, etc.
- Must have business-level Japanese (minimum JLPT N2) to liaise with Japanese clients.
- MUST have demonstrable experience in coding and applying traditional regressions (e.g. GLMs), ML (decision trees, random forest, boosted trees, etc.), natural language processing, DL, visualization in PowerBI) in a business environment
- Worked on data science virtual machines on the cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices
- Willingness to travel within Asia for short periods
- Experience of the insurance/reinsurance industry would be an advantage
8:30 ~ 17:30
Annual Leave 21 days
Medical Leave 14 days