Marketing Executive (Sales) -PartsID:268733,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
Custmer Support/Service, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Public Relations/IR, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Sales Coordinator
Department：Parts & Service Sales Department
Team：Product Support Sales Group
Primary Report to：Acting Manager, Product Support Sales Group
• Mainly responsible for the Dealer Management of the assigned dealership for Parts Sales Business, to achieve Business Plan target.
• Plan and execute Marketing Program, Program costing, and Sales Campaign, and tracking of Campaign effectiveness.
• Management of Dealer Portal and Marketing Materials to support sales activities.
• Day to Day Operation and Communication with Dealers, attend and respond to dealers’ enquires.
1) Dealer Management(40%)
• Develop and manage Parts Sales business of the assigned dealership to achieve Business Plan target through setting of target, execution of plan and monitoring of progress by:
a) Conduct BP Meeting;
b) Plan and execute Parts Sales activities such as dealer and customer visit to foster dealer relationship and enhance dealer relationship and/or to discuss commercial issues;
c) Create Balance Score Card;
d) Generate Monthly Sales Report;
e) Understand Market and Competitors movement;
f) Provide Dealer development by giving system or Parts Sales related training;
g) Always seek out new sales opportunity.
2) Marketing Program(10%)
• Plan and execute Marketing Program, Program costing, and Sales Campaign;
• Make announcement; Track and measure Campaign effectiveness.
3) Marketing Materials(25%)
• Create and update marketing materials to support sales activities, such as Electronic Direct Mailers (EDM), newsletters and Parts/Commodity catalogues.
• Attend/Respond to dealers’ enquiries on parts matters.
5) Portal Maintenance(5%)
• Create and upkeep dealer portal on recommended parts list.
• Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Management
• ITE Higher Nitec in Engineering candidates required Sales experience
• Experience in parts after sales and marketing best if same industry (forklift)
• Minimum 3 years’ Sales experience in Industrial Equipment.
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• IT Literacy
• Knowledge of Photoshop will be of added advantage
• Team Player
• Cross Culture Sensitivity
• International Travel (frequent.5 days, Once a month: South East Asia, South Africa, Australia）
9:00am ~ 5:45pm
-14 days of AL, with additional 1 day each year up to a maximum days of 21.
-1 month AWS + VB
-$130 transport allowance for all staff
-Annual Health Screening
-No Cap for Medical Claims (only GP visit)
-No Cap for Dental Claims (only scaling polishing and filing)
-Annual Company Trip (free for staff, staff can bring 3 more family members at 50% discount)
-Company transport provided, Boonlay, Jurong East, Woodlands, Yishun MRT
■We have tpt pick up at 4 locations:
8.15am Jurong East
8.30 Boon Lay
Bus A and B leave office at 6pm to the same pick up points.