450 Jobs found
Auto Cad drafting salesID:233823,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest
-Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned restaurants.
-Knowledgeable of technical product or interior design software to prepare and deliver technical presentations and submit propose drawings to restaurant clients.
-Draft machining designs and generate part drawings for kitchen use.
AL 10days~, ML, Variable Bonus
Sales Representative(Japanese Language)ID:256983,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
1. Prepare quotations and attend to sales enquiries
2. Sales visits
3. Maintaining of customer’s contact database
4. Update project status/activity reports after each trip
5. Support marketing activities in trade shows and marketing events
6. Assist in handling of customer’s complaints with corrective and preventive action
AWS - 1 month
Variable - depend on company performance
AL (7 days)
Lorry transport pick up available at Lakeside MRT
Overseas travel meal allowance 35SGD/1 day
会計士ID:235305,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
Chartered AccountantID:237184,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expenses, payroll, journals and other accounting documents for external clients
- In-charge of general accounting and tax work for external clients that involves but not limited to financial reports
- Provide support to any other duties and projects (e.g. corporate finance / due diligence / tax planning) as assigned
AWS, VB,AL(14 days),
Shop Supervisor/Assistant Shop ManagerID:256462,700 ~ 3,300 West, Central, City
The Retail Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of outlets, and is responsible for operational excellence by providing leadership to the store team. The Retail Manager contributes to the development of, and ensures, the timely and effective implementation of organizational strategies, policies and best practices.
• Drive top line revenue initiatives to achieve company financial targets. • Carry out strategic sales & marketing plan with effective cost control measures to achieve set targets versus budgets. • Monitor the outlet sales figures against targets, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit.
• Ensure fulfillment of day to day operational standards meet Company’s objectives and sales and operations processes (SOP) are aligned to Company policies and carried out effectively in stores.
• Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the outlet and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient in handling complaints.
• Conduct regular review on operational standards and monitor quality of business and customer service.
• Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand(s), ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team toward achieving targeted stock level and minimizing stock loss.
• Keep up to date with market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities.
• Ensure communication with store’s staff is properly established so to align with Company promotion and marketing plan.
• Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decision marking on brand management strategy.
• Responsible to ensure product display and other visual aspect of store has maintained properly.
• Ensure the training & development and motivation of staff in the stores is implemented as well as coach and mentor to ensure all staff are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution.
• Ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained.
• The position will be a dynamic, experienced retail shop manager who has a proven ability to drive results thru developing their teams and creating a motivated and fun working environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Possess excellent communication skills with the confidence in customer service, analytical and organizational skills.
• Open to direction, embracing a collaborative working style.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
• Persuasive with details and facts.
• Minimum 5 years of retail-related work experience.
• At least 3 years’ of experience in retail store level management.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Working hours: 6-day work week, 8 hours per day (including 45 mins break), on rotating shift (OT payable after 8 hrs shift)
Basic SGD 2,100 - SGD 2,300 + commission (avg $600 - $1000 per month)
Guaranteed Commission for the 1st 3 months
Assistant Shop Supervisor/Shop Supervisor : $800/month
Annual leave: 14 ~ 16 days
Medical claim: SGD 30/visit, Capped SGD 300 per year
Locations Available: Lot 1, Wisma Atria
■【日系物流】営業兼カスタマーサポートID:255583,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
【日系居酒屋】レストランマネージャー OR ホールスタッフID:248053,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
- 接客（英語、日本語） 、 日本の酒を販売
- AL 7 days
- ML 14 days
Procurement Executive(Japanese Language)ID:255134,000 SGD ~ 6,200 SGDCity
The Procurement Executive is primarily responsible for activities including vendor research/discovery, product sourcing and industrialization and vendor management. It is expected that the Procurement Executive will act with independence and initiative in driving projects with input from colleagues in Japan and with vendors. Of course, where and when necessary the position will propose/recommend and potentially implement continuous and break through improvements as a result of their experiences.
1. Project Management Support/Leadership
Note: A project can include many products that are transferred to a global vendor at the same time — potentially the industrialization of 50 products simultaneously.
• Project support is required to ensure individual elements of the overall project remain on schedule. Support may be provided to multiple projects at the same time
• Ensure the deliverables (cost, quality, lead time, BCP benefits, supplier reliability, time line) are met in line with the initial projections. Where benefits/deliverables are not meeting expectation investigation on root causes of issues is required.
• Manage small scale sourcing projects independently.
• It will be necessary to have detailed discussions with global partners and other vendors of Lixil and also interact with Japanese colleagues for specification creation and other topics.
2. System and Policies
• Ensure compliance with internal IPO processes and Lixil policies and procedures including ethical conduct and especially financial controls including required project approvals (example: Cost Down percentage threshold).
• Ensure management systems and processes are continuously improved to support value added activities.
• Ensure any data and system information is accurate and is updated as needed both in legacy and new/updated systems.
• Other responsibilities and/or assignments will be given from time to time and will be aligned with this position's skill, experience and capability requirements.
Reporting: The Procurement Executive has no direct reports and the position is based in Singapore.
Key Stakeholders/Liaisons: Global Procurement and Logistics team members including IPO team members, global vendors/partners, Japan procurement, development and engineering teams, IPO project leaders and vendor discovery teams, category/product experts.
-VB depends on company and individual performance.
-AL starts from 16 days, AL will increase by 1 day every year based on the employee's date join, capped at maximum of 21 days.
-ML 14 days.
■営業（Spass有）ID:238753,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDWest
AL 7days (2nd year: 11days), ML, Variable Bonus
■【日系最大手ゲームデバック】カスタマーサービスID:243762,700 SGD ~ 2,700 SGDCentral, North
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- AWS 1 month
depending on individual and company performance
- Medical claim S$50 per claim and up to S$800 per year.