Senior Executive, Back Office (Japanese Speaking)ID:348864,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral, City11 days ago
4,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGD
Logistic, Marine, Shipping, Trading Firm
Our Client is a group company of one of the biggest Japanese-listed wholesale trading companies. The role of a Senior Executive in the Back Office is to be responsible for Customer Care and Admin-related jobs such as accounting support.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Responsible for Back Office tasks related to LNG trades, such as pricing and costing calculation, invoicing, communication with the internal and external parties (especially with Japanese LNG customers based in Japanese) and entry of Sales/COGS into the accounting system.
- Verification function to ensure all trades are booked correctly, liaising with the front office or counterparties for any discrepancies promptly.
- Establish good working relationships and provide excellent service and prompt problem resolution to internal/external parties.
- If any compliance discrepancies or other risks are discovered, report them to your superiors.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the superiors
【 What they are looking for 】
- Proficient in speaking, writing and listening in Japanese (JLPT N1 Level is required) is essential to liaise with Japanese Customer
- Excellent command of the English language in speaking/writing/listening is essential
- Basic accounting knowledge, such as invoicing and pricing
- Minimum 3 years experience in back office or trade finance or accounting
- Ability to focus on accuracy and meet the deadlines
【 What they are offering 】
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Annual Leave: 18 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Additional Internal Company Leave
- Medical benefit
8:30am ~ 5:30pm
Please sign in.