Operation ManagerID:3480912,500 SGD ~ 16,500 SGDCity18 days ago
12,500 SGD ~ 16,500 SGD
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Finance(Securities), Finance(Other)
Our client is a new Digital Asset Securities Company which is planning to obtain the relevant licenses from MAS to offer Digital Asset products to institutional clients. They are now searching for an experienced Operation Manager who can support the Trade Life Cycle Activities for our Business model. This candidate would expect to monitor all the trade activities for DPT (Digital Payment Token) and Capital Markets Products aligning with the requirements of regulations. A candidate with experience in handling both Trade and Client Life cycles would be preferable.
This Operation Manager role will be responsible for establishing the process for overseeing the day-to-day operations activities and managing the prompt settlement without delay for the firm. This role will also be responsible for managing all the activities and transactions triggered by the Business and ensuring maintenance of the proper controls as per the defined procedures and policies. All the exceptions must be escalated to the Head of Operations as per the protocol. This would be eventually escalated to the Board of Directors/Senior Management Team as per the protocol.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Responsible for monitoring the support of trading activities for both capital market, DPT and hybrid products as per the Business Model.
- Proactively update the internal procedures whenever there are any changes applied.
- Responsible for the supervision and controlling of daily operations activities smoothly as per the requirements and market standards.
- Closely collaborate with various stakeholders in the support of business administrative, regulatory, and controlling functions.
- Able to operate the various systems for supporting the trading activities and perform the daily reconciliation without delay.
- Monitor the services from various vendor systems and escalate if there is any deficiency flagged from BAU processes.
- Able to escalate for any exceptions triggering from the BAU process as per the protocol.
- Proactively participating in various system projects by contributing the users’ requirements with vendors and IT for delivering the internal/external systems for Business growth.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in financial areas or a related field.
- 5-8 years or above within the financial service industry and preferably with relevant working experiences in DPT product
- Strong understanding of MAS regulatory frameworks and decision-making processes, particularly as it pertains to the Payment Services Act of 2019, Capital Markets Services Licenses under the Securities and Futures Act 2001
- Good knowledge of securities/banking business operations, products (trade life cycle), and services for DPT (crypto, wallets, crypto exchanges) and capital market products (structured products).
- Good team player and collaborates with cross-functional teams including Trading and Structuring, Operations, Compliance, and Risk teams, etc to drive innovations or operational efficiencies.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities.
- Professional manner, good knowledge of MAS regulations/rules, highly analytical, and possess, excellent both written and verbal communication skills internally and externally.
- High personal standards of integrity, ethics, and commitment to fulfilling the objectives of the position and regulatory requirements.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable bonus(subject to individual and company performance)
- Annual Leave: 20 days (prorated)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Employees can claim medical expenses of up to SGD10,000 per year
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.