APAC General ManagerID:3478316,000 SGD ~ 20,000 SGDCentral, East17 days ago
16,000 SGD ~ 20,000 SGD
Our client is a Japanese company, specializing in Factory Automation. They are looking for an APAC General Manager.
【What you will be working on】
*Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Grow sales & profitability of both sales branches in Singapore & Thailand.
- Set the strategic direction, sales budget & annual price adjustments of both entities.
- Led and mentored Sales, Marketing, Technical and Operation teams to exceed targets & increase market share.
- Responsible for the financial management of both entities to achieve financial goals.
- Identify & hire the right talents to help you quickly scale the revenue in the region.
- Participate actively in the key distribution partners' budget discussion and quarterly business reviews with the objective of boosting our presence, our revenues and the new business Opportunities Pipeline.
- Set the Key Performance Indicators of your management team & conduct performance appraisal every 6 months.
- Identify new territories of expansion; you appoint new distribution or integrator partners.
- Analyze the market trend & competition in SEA, provide strategic advice & develop corresponding market entry strategies.
- Regular travel expected in SEA.
【What they are looking for】
- Master’s degree/Degree in engineering and/or business are preferable.
- 8 years minimum experience in developing & managing a sales branch / SME / profit center related to the industrial sector ideally in the electrical field.
- Team leader, coach, mentor, autonomous & responsible, you possess a great capacity to drive strategic focuses & deliver results.
- Organized & structured, you demonstrate real communication, analysis, anticipation, and reactivity skills.
- Professional presentation skills both oral & written.
- Good attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to analyze sales results, interpret data, and prepare corrective actions based on data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage.
Please sign in.