Sales PlannerID:347154,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity11 days ago
4,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGD
Our client is a well-known Telecommunication company. They are seeking a Sales Planner to join the team!
【 What you will be doing 】
- Analyze sales data and provide insights to management members that contribute to sales planning and strategy formulation.
- Manage Sales figures using OA applications like W365 Business Central, Salesforce and others.
- Create, Maintain, and Update Weekly and Monthly Sales forecast management sheets using applications and EXCEL
- Report and Communicate with Japan HQ as a contact window person.
- Prepare meeting materials for reporting to our Management (Weekly, Monthly, Ad-hoc requests)
- Handle incoming emails and other material
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or other fields is welcome
- At least 3 Years of experience in data analysis within sales planning and/or strategy formulation
- Possess Analytical skills in finance (Reading the balance sheet, P/L, etc)
- Advanced operating skills in Windows applications including V-lookup and other Excel functions
- Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- A team player with a proactive attitude.
- Attention to detail and strong in planning and organizing
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (Maximum up to 22 days)
- Medical Leave
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening
9:00 ~ 17:30
Please sign in.