Senior HR Executive (Korean Speaking)ID:345764,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral3 months ago
4,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGD
Our Client is a company that provides services based on their accumulated know-how in the semiconductor field. The role of a Senior HR Executive (Korean Speaking) is to be responsible for handling daily administrative and human resources duties at an organization. They help human resources managers with recruitment, payroll employee processing, and employee record maintenance. They are responsible for providing clerical support to all employees.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Ensure that the company’s hiring process and documentation comply with the Fair Consideration Framework and all other requirements/guidelines/advisories by the Singapore government / Ministry of Manpower
- Champion the onboarding process by ensuring that it's high-quality and up to date, and provide clarity and connection for employees so their roles serve the overall business vision
- Responsible for employee training and development program
- Handle employee payroll and submit a complete IRAS tax report and company benefits packages
【 What they are looking for 】
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or a similar discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge and experience in local employment laws and HR practices background
- Proficient in English and Korean language (Minimum TOPIK 4 and above) in speaking, writing and listening is essential as this role will require liaising with Korea HQ.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on the company and individual Performance)
- Annual Leave: 10 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Family leave: 5 days (can be used after joining)
- Medical Insurance
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.