LNG ChartererID:345696,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCentral8 days ago
6,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGD
Shipping, Trading Firm
Our Client is a Trading Company dealing with petrochemical and energy-related products. Currently, they are looking to fill the role of LNG Charterer to join their esteemed organization.
【 What you will be doing 】
- To monitor daily operations, as well as monthly performance
- To share market intelligence and/or reports with traders and chartering colleagues to keep up with the changing trends nowadays
- To provide reliable chartering service in assisting traders to executive contracts and offer competitive freight, combined market outlook and real-time updates of shipping market vibrations.
- To charter spot vessel as well as time-charter requirement and/or COA, CVC when applicable.
- To support traders' tender business in providing achievable firm indication and/or assessment, followed by competitors' movement for a better understanding of the market flow.
- To enhance and maximize current fleet profit and utilization rate through coordination and negotiation in achieving a win-win situation between internal and external customers.
- To maintain and improve business connections and relationships with all related parties for mutual benefit, including ship owners, brokers, agents, surveyors, and so on.
- To cooperate with internal and external counterparties in seeking profit maximization, such as co-load opportunity and vessel swap.
- Also provide functional support to accounting, finance, risk management, etc.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Maritime, Business Management, or related field
- At least 5 - 8 years of consolidated experience in the oil and gas and related industries, with extensive knowledge from charterers, vessel owners, and brokers as an added advantage!
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Meticulous and detail-oriented person
Please sign in.