Senior Consultant - IT Infrastructure Improvement (Japanese Speaking)ID:345667,000 SGD ~ 14,000 SGDCity1 day ago
7,000 SGD ~ 14,000 SGD
Our client is a Japanese IT consulting firm looking for a Senior Consultant to help with IT Infrastructure Improvement for the bank's IT arms of the project.
75% of the role will be for business operation automation/maintenance by EUCs (primarily developed by Microsoft Access), with the remaining 25% caring for others (SSIS, Stored Procedures, PowerShell scripts, SQL server, and general Database technology on Windows Server) and the entire SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle: from Requirement Definition to Go-live).
【 What you will be doing 】
- Network environment improvement and migration from Notes/Domino to Microsoft 365 in APAC regions.
- Assisting Head Office in the IT department which conducts delivery activities -Collaboratively work with team members to execute delivery activities.
- Communication with stakeholders (especially Head Office members)
- Explain the information from Head Office to national staff
- Create project plan/WBS
- Progress management
- Issue management/solving
- Draft project status reports
- Other relevant tasks (e.g. meeting facilitation, documentation (report to management, discussion paper to solve issue etc.)
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience
- Strong documentation experience in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are required)
- Issue solving (ASIS clarification/visualization, root cause analysis, counter-measure considering, document preparation for decision making)
- Over 3 years of experience in Infrastructure/network project experience
- Migration from Notes/Domino to Microsoft 365 experience
- Knowledge/Experience regarding Cloud (AWS, Azure), VDI
- Experience in client-facing management
- Business Level of Japanese (JLPT N1) speaking/listening/writing is essential in order to liaise with Japanese-speaking stakeholders
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on the Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 15 Days
- Medical Leave
- Health Insurance (Covered for staff + spouse + children)
- Travel and Life & Accident Insurance
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Mobile Phone (Claimable)
- Other Fringe Benefits
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.