Senior Consultant - IT Infrastructure Improvement (Japanese Speaking)ID:34566

7,000 SGD ~ 14,000 SGDCity1 day ago


  • Salary

    7,000 SGD ~ 14,000 SGD

  • Industry


  • Job Description

    Our client is a Japanese IT consulting firm looking for a Senior Consultant to help with IT Infrastructure Improvement for the bank's IT arms of the project.

    75% of the role will be for business operation automation/maintenance by EUCs (primarily developed by Microsoft Access), with the remaining 25% caring for others (SSIS, Stored Procedures, PowerShell scripts, SQL server, and general Database technology on Windows Server) and the entire SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle: from Requirement Definition to Go-live).

    【 What you will be doing 】
    - Network environment improvement and migration from Notes/Domino to Microsoft 365 in APAC regions.
    - Assisting Head Office in the IT department which conducts delivery activities -Collaboratively work with team members to execute delivery activities.
    - Communication with stakeholders (especially Head Office members)
    - Explain the information from Head Office to national staff
    - Create project plan/WBS
    - Progress management
    - Issue management/solving
    - Draft project status reports
    - Other relevant tasks (e.g. meeting facilitation, documentation (report to management, discussion paper to solve issue etc.)


  • Requirement

    【 What they are looking for 】
    - Bachelor’s degree and above
    - At least 3 years of Project Management experience
    - Strong documentation experience in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are required)
    - Issue solving (ASIS clarification/visualization, root cause analysis, counter-measure considering, document preparation for decision making)
    - Over 3 years of experience in Infrastructure/network project experience
    - Migration from Notes/Domino to Microsoft 365 experience
    - Knowledge/Experience regarding Cloud (AWS, Azure), VDI
    - Experience in client-facing management
    - Business Level of Japanese (JLPT N1) speaking/listening/writing is essential in order to liaise with Japanese-speaking stakeholders

  • English Level


  • Other Language


Additional Information

  • Benefit

    【What they are offering】
    - Variable Bonus (Depending on the Company and Individual performance)
    - Annual Leave: 15 Days
    - Medical Leave
    - Health Insurance (Covered for staff + spouse + children)
    - Travel and Life & Accident Insurance
    - Annual Medical Checkup
    - Mobile Phone (Claimable)
    - Other Fringe Benefits

  • Working Hour

    9:00 ~ 18:00

  • Holiday


  • Job Function