Senior Project Manager / Project ManagerID:345074,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDNorth2 days ago
4,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGD
Automation, Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Other), Civil Engineering/Architecture
Our Client is a leading engineering company in Singapore providing solutions for Facilities Management, Fire Safety and Security, Industrial Automation and Home Automation Systems. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Project Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Responsible for project management including attending meetings, coordination, and site supervision works.
- Attend meetings with users, owners, consultants, main contractors, and other sub-contractors.
- Liaise with internal & external parties and customers to plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with assigned projects.
- Establish project objectives policies, procedures, and performance standards within the boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Develop project schedules in compliance with customer requirements, deadlines, and/or milestones; develop mechanisms to track schedule progress in the field; and update the schedule regularly.
- Liaise with consultants, architects, and contractors and handle all technical matters.
- Coordinate with the in-house engineering team to discuss technical matters and develop a T&C plan & schedule.
- Plan, monitor and control project site activities to ensure the project is completed on schedule and within budget costing.
- To develop a Quality and Assurance plan to achieve high-quality work.
- Provide guidance, close monitoring and support (including hands-on) to the subordinate to ensure smooth and effective operation.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with concerned parties and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Monitor, review, and manage operational costs and be responsible for the financial performance of projects.
- Ensure all claims are submitted on time and compliant with the Main contractor’s requirements.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Recognized Diploma and/or Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant fields of studies.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience for the Diploma holder or 5 years for the Degree holder.
- Preferable with a strong knowledge of BMS, ELV, Security, and Alarm Fire Detection system experience.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days （Capped 18 days)
- Medical Leave 14 days
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.