Senior/Junior Assistant Project Engineer ID:344822,200 SGD ~ 4,300 SGDWest28 days ago
2,200 SGD ~ 4,300 SGD
Our Client is a company based in Singapore as the regional headquarters for global shipping and logistics services.
They are currently looking for a Senior/Junior Assistant Project Engineer who is enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Attend and oversee site project(s) as the main site engineer.
- Commute to PSA port for shipping documentation submission.
- Deliver ship chandelling supplies.
- Update management frequently on project(s) development.
- Submit weekly report(s) in-parallel with ongoing project(s).
- Forecast logistics shipment on stock projection.
- Warehouse inventory control and management.
- Able to commit overtime when rushing for project(s) handover or when required.
- Any other duties related to this role.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum 1-3 years of related work experience in the logistics or shipping industry.
- At least a Class 3 driving license and able to drive a 10-foot truck.
‐ Able to speak Mandarin to communicate with vendors and customers.
- An additional Forklift license is an advantage (The company will sponsor for forklift license course if the candidate doesn’t possess the license).
- Experience in handling forklifts and lifting.
- Oversee site project previously.
- Knowledge of WSHE compliance rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of site technical operations.
- Possess good communication and project management skills.
- Attentive or meticulous to details.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to manage stress in a fast-paced shipping environment.
- A team player and willing to take ownership of an opportunity and be hands-on in every aspect of the job.
- Punctuality and good attendance is a MUST.
【 What they are offering 】
- Annual Leave: 17 days
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefits
- Work-life Balance
- Engaging Environment
9:00 ~ 17:00
Please sign in.