Corporate Planning ManagerID:343827,200 SGD ~ 8,200 SGDCentral4 days ago
7,200 SGD ~ 8,200 SGD
Our Client is a Global Fashion brand. They are currently looking for a Corporate Planning Manager who is responsible for playing a critical role in supporting our business operations by providing financial insights and guidance through P&L management of the Company and driving the business and people for improvement and growth.
This role will report to the CFO.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Work closely with various departments to align business plans, provide financial guidance and support the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Target setting for the company, and drive change for the improvement of the business
- To assist in developing mid-term and yearly budgets that reflect the strategic direction of the Company.
- To set daily sales budgets for each store in line with the key activities and business plans for the month.
- To communicate with each department in the budget-setting process and to create realistic yet challenging budgets to drive the company forward.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and work with various departments to optimize the P&L structure of the company.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly store and merchandise performance against budget and provide actionable insights to improve profitability.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis to identify trends, risks and opportunities related to store and merchandise performance, and budget utilization.
- To assist in the creation of weekly and monthly reports to the Management and the department heads.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop accurate and realistic forecasts. Highlight key insights and recommendations to drive informed decision-making.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor’s degree (in Accounting, Finance is preferable)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends and make data-driven recommendations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an FP&A role in a general company or strategic consulting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey financial insights to both finance and non-finance stakeholders, in a multinational environment.
- Strong leadership, Ability to lead and manage multiple stakeholders to drive change for the improvement of business
- Ability to manage a team and develop strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen and understanding of retail operations and supply chain processes.
- Positive attitude and high integrity, enjoy working in a fast pace environment, willing to accept changes and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize and deliver tangible outcomes
- General business knowledge and system skills (SAP, ERP, Microsoft Office)
- Retail experience and strong interest in working in the industry
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum of 18 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit
8:30 ~ 17:30
Please sign in.