PurchaserID:343613,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWestabout 1 month ago
3,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGD
Our Client is a Korean leading provider of dry cargo access and securing systems for commercial cargo (Container ships and Bulk Carriers etc.). This role is responsible for sourcing and purchasing the components and finished goods that go into producing a product. This position may work with vendors to make purchases and manage the manufacturing progress of purchased items to ensure that everything is delivered on time.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Purchase schedule management
- Manage manufacturing progress of purchased items to keep a good lead time
- Update all records of purchased products in the ERP system
- Write reports on cost analysis upon the completion of each project
- Liaise with a vendor/ new vendor to make purchases at cost-effective prices, lead time, and improve quality
【 What they are looking for 】
- Candidate should have a relevant degree or at least 5 years of related working experiences
- A self-motivated individual with experience in marine industries will be a must
- Possess initiative and ability to multi-task.
- Resourceful with good negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential to communicate with overseas suppliers
- Knowledge of the SAP ERP system
【 What they are offering 】
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum of 18 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit
- Variable Bonus (at least 1 month) depending on company performance
- Employee Welfare from SGD $200 - $600
8:00 ~ 17:00
Please sign in.