Technical Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (Japanese Speaking)ID:342975,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCentral, City8 days ago
5,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGD
Our Client is an IT MNC Company. The role of a Technical Project Manager (IT Infrastructure) is to work closely with the Development Team in Vietnam. The responsibilities include understanding project details, overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating the development team and other team members and writing project proposals/updates.
【What will you be working on】
- Discuss potential projects and their detailed requirements with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding requirements, changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Provide in-house Technical Guidelines to support developers
- Perform regular updates to clients and stakeholders on the project's progress.
【What they're looking for】
- Possess at least a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management within an Infrastructure
- Fluent in both English and Japanese (JLPT N2 and above) Listening/Writing/Speaking is essential to liaise with Japanese-speaking counterparts.
- Involved in project roadmap, project planning, project deliverables, and team management (especially offshore teams and onsite teams)
- Experience in Microservice Architecture and Highly Availability Architecture for Enterprise Workloads
- Knowledge of Agile or Scrum environments
- Experience in cloud development i.e AWS, GCP
- Familiar with common project management tools (Jira and Confluence)
【What they are offering】
- Fixed Bonus (1 Month)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Benefit
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.