Customer Support (Technical Assistant)ID:341973,200 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWestOver 3 months ago
3,200 SGD ~ 6,000 SGD
Our client is the world’s largest company in manufacturing casino playing cards and related equipment. They are looking for Customer Support. Responsible to provide customer service and support for all RFID hardware and software products as required and effectively project managing future related projects to ensure optimum customer support is provided.
【What you will be working on】
- Installs maintains, and upgrades RFID systems at Customers throughout the ASEAN if necessary Perform final inspection to ensure proper operation after gaming product installation.
Provide technical support
b. Via email
c. Via telephone
d. (During contracted support hours and after hours where relevant)
e. Some regional travel on very short notice is required.
- Provides on-site and/or remote technical support for installed RFID systems
- Provides timely technical assistance to customer queries and requests
- Provides assistance to Sales and internal departments as required
- Ensures the demo system is available for customer demonstrations at all times
- Ensures the test system is available at all times
- Supports the global software systems test team’s QC process before new product releases and reports bugs and issues to R&D in a formalized manner
- Works with the development and team to support system-related projects and provide any technical knowledge about operating systems, networking and security
- Supports suggested improvements to the RFID product portfolio and maintains “wish lists” for future development that will help expand the reach of the technology
- Participate in the global technology survey related to Information Technologies
- Communicate to R&D the IT environment trends and policies implemented by CIS customers as they relate to the Company’s RFID product portfolio
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by Company management
- Repair and maintain RFID products within service inventory.
- If in-house repair is not possible, able to liaise with vendors for necessary repairs.
- Resolve problems encountered during installs.
- Outside of standard office hours and days of the week.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum Bachelor’s / Diploma Degree in computer science or related technology
- 1-2 years experience in customer support
- Intermediate in Microsoft SQL Server databases (Microsoft Certifications preferred) 1-2 years experience
- Intermediate in the Server's Operating systems especially in Microsoft Environment (Microsoft Certifications preferred)
- Proven knowledge of the network environments, infrastructures and security, including the network protocols and the firewall
- Additional experience with software or systems Tests & Quality Controls will be much appreciated
Please sign in.