Sales Marketing Executive (Japanese speaking)ID:340754,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDCity4 days ago
4,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGD
Our Client is a Japanese Listed Company. The role of a Sales Marketing Executive (Japanese speaking) is to be responsible for operationalizing the product strategy for designated global brands across the APAC region, including launch and business planning, and execution of the brand plan in each affiliate and partner.
You will be reporting to the Sales Marketing Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
Distributor management of the Southeast Asia market (30%)
- Support the Distributor in translating regional brand strategies and tactical plans into country-specific brand plans, in close collaboration with Distributor's commercial colleagues and by ensuring deep customer, competitor & environmental understanding and insights are incorporated into plans & excellent execution.
- Working closely with distributors for market activations, and new product launchings, coordinating with different stakeholders to build good working momentum in order to drive sales of the main product.
- Establish a new distribution schedule and grow brand awareness and sales.
- Budget allocation and sales target setting for different countries, direct reporting to HQ about performance review of individual markets.
- Business trip once a month or quarter, depending on the area.
Account management and sales activities (30%)
- Key accounts management in the on-trade market, building and maintaining good relationships directly with the key outlet owners
- Ensure smooth communication and operation in daily routine and new account openings.
- Drive and assist affiliates and partners in developing and organising local and regional communications campaigns (conferences, symposiums etc) for franchise products.
- Drive exceptional performance against internal & external metrics and set a clear KPI to track and monitor the performance and align goals and strategy on a regular basis.
New Business Development (20%)
- Conduct F&B market research and create positive leads, work closely with distributors to open new accounts and expand market share. This includes annual business planning activities, brand plan development, sales strategies and additional strategic exercises.
- Innovate, bring ideas and challenge the thinking in relation to Franchise commercial strategy and ensure plans are focused on serving the needs of the patient.
Supply Chain Management (20%)
- Ensure forecast accuracy through regular and structured collaboration with regional SCM and the affiliate's commercial team.
- Ensure supply chain integrity and proactively manage stock levels across affiliates to minimize supply disruptions and quality issues.
- Identify strategic risks and establish early mechanisms to prevent derailment of the plans and implement action plans to mitigate the risk.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess Bachelor Degree/Diploma in any field
- At least 3 years of sales marketing experience (preferably similar industry but not a must)
- Possess good skills in distributor management, B2B route sales
- Good command of English and Japanese (min JLPT2) Listening/Writing/Speaking is essential to liaise with Japanese Counterparts, and Japanese restaurant owners.
- Comfortable doing overtime work (on average 3-4 days of OT / weekly)
- Those who can travel to neighbouring countries eg, Japan (maximum 1 week)
- Inexperienced candidates with knowledge and interest in the alcoholic beverages industry are welcome to apply
- Experience in communicating with contract wholesalers and customers (restaurants, etc.)
【 What they are offering 】
- Bonus (To be discussed during the offering stage)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical Benefit
- Transportation Allowance
9:00 ~ 17:30
Sales (Existing Client)
International/Comodity Trade Scretary
Please sign in.