Assistant Relationship Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:339105,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCity4 days ago
5,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGD
Our client is a Japanese company that provides a range of comprehensive financial products and services. They are currently hiring for a Assistant Relationship Manager(Japanese Speaking) to join their expanding team!
Assist a team of Relationship Manager (RMs) in all aspects of client service, operational, administrative and marketing support.
【What you will be working on】
- Assist the relationship managers in managing and monitoring client’s portfolios including updating of portfolio positions and investment proposals to clients / prospects.
- Receive and execute client orders including but not limited to securities , bonds ,derivative , loans and FX transactions.
- Prepare and handle account opening documents in compliance with AML requirement
- Liaise with head office/ inter offices for any administrative issues.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to process client’s portfolio transfer instructions involving different asset classes.
- Ensure trading and settlement setup for client account prior to trade.
- Providing assistance and advice on security settlement subject matters.
- Collaborate with internal and external vendors on projects including system rollouts and enhancement.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in client servicing roles within the Private Banking business.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Japanese (JLPT N1) in both listening, speaking writing is essential due to creating documents in Japanese and as well liaise with Japanese clients via email queries
- Strong understanding of financial products and services.
- Familiar with AML and compliance requirements within the Private Banking space.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills.
- Client-oriented delivering fast and effective responses to client’s requests.
- Committed to Teamwork
- Effective communication and analytical skills; with demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 21 Days
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefits
8:30 ~ 17:30
Please sign in.