This job is closed
IT ExecutiveID:-99663823,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
Security Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Pre-sales, Programmer, Hardware Engineer, IT Executive, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Project Manager, Application Development Engineer(Open Source), Application Development Engineer(Web/Mobile), Application Development Engineer(Enterprise), Application Development Engineer(Embedded Systems), Database Architect/Design Engineer, Server Architect/Design Engineer, Network Engineer (Design), Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training, Research & Development, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer, Sales Coordinator
Our client is a Japanese Company that is an integral part of the automotive industry. They are looking for an IT Executive to support IT-related matters for the office.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Design, develop and maintain Access/Excel Macro programs
- Provide support and maintain the existing systems and applications
- Involve in IT projects to provide continuous improvement to the office IT environment.
- Liaise with inter-departments for various SAP requests
- Coordinate with various Helpdesk for SAP/system issues
- Upgrade, maintain and monitor company IT Equipment (In-house Server, Firewall, Network, Switches, Backup, etc.)
- Set up, troubleshoot and support ongoing usability of computers, PABX, printers, mobile devices, etc.
- Prepare and maintain the records of incidents, software licenses and other IT assets inventory. (Purchase/disposal)
- Prepare and propose IT hardware/software purchase, maintain IT assets (laptop, mobile, software licenses etc.)
- Liaise with IT vendors for hardware, software, PABX and any other IT infrastructure-related items and services.
- Prepare and maintain IT audit questionnaires
- Develop, implement, test and maintain the business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Supporting users, understanding their problems and explaining technical terms in simple words.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Software development involving Microsoft business programming is highly preferred
- Familiar with and able to troubleshoot under Windows environment/MS Technologies.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Access programming, Excel Macro programming & Windows Server (2016/19) Administration.
- Technical knowledge in Visual Basic, C#, ASP.net, O365 & SharePoint and SQL relational database concepts (Good to have!).
- Some knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of report creation from downloaded raw data.
8:30 ~ 17:15
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on the company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (Max 20 days)
- Medical Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Health Screening
- Dental Benefits
- In-patient Insurance Coverage
This job is closed