Client Advisor, Senior Vice PresidentID:3344310,000 SGD ~ 30,000 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City3 months ago
10,000 SGD ~ 30,000 SGD
Our Client is a local MAS-regulated Investment Company. The role of a Client Advisor, (Senior Vice President) is to be responsible for servicing and advising clients on financials.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Build client relationships based on developing strategies focused on achieving the client's financial goals through the use of financial and wealth management solutions
- Have a well-established network of individual HNW
- Adequate knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Maintain regular and ongoing contact with your clients to revise financial plans based on the review and modification of client needs or changes in the investment market. This will help develop and cultivate your client base through ongoing servicing
- A self-driven and entrepreneurial individual who aims to do what is best for every client with good communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to communicate with confidence at all levels
- Work with the RM team on weekly meetings for PE and IPO insights for clients
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in any field
- RNF Certified
- At least 5 years and above of relevant working experience.
- Relationship managers / Private Bankers with books of business experience are a must!
【 What they are offering 】
- Attractive monthly trailer fee based on AUM garnered for our proprietary income solution for clients
-Attractive monthly and quarterly profit sharing on custodian bank financial instruments
-Access to research and trade ideas, as well as competitive pricing from various banks and global markets platforms specialist advice and technical support
- Onboarding, Trade, and Regulatory Support
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum of 18 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit
9:00 ~ 17:00
Please sign in.