Sales & Marketing Manager (Assistant Manager)ID:334265,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDEast
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate)
Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Other)
Our client is a Japanese wholesale distributor. The incumbent is responsible for meeting monthly sales targets through the management of the sales team and its activities. Leading the sales team for expanding the market reach and penetration in both traditional/ modern trade/ project sales for our range of kitchen appliances. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team's potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
【What you will be doing】
- Achieve growth and monthly retail sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its growing presence.
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of Sales Team
- Impart sales training sessions to the sales team including overall company retail business processes, daily sales operations, and customer management.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of his team members for the purpose of assigning tasks to sales and marketing executives.
- Responsible for all administrative issues keep track of the productivity of his/her team members
- Work closely with other functional groups not limited to Marketing, Accounts, Logistics & Operation, and HR to ensure accomplishment of the task assigned.
- Preparation of Monthly Sales, Collection Reports & Yearly Budget Plans; Updates on Market Shift and Competitors Activities; Involve in Management Strategic Policies making process.
- Highly motivated individual with and ability to lead and influence the team to accomplish their assigned tasks and company objectives
- May require to travel for Regional Sales and Product Meeting.
【What they are looking for】
- At least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Retail Management/ Business
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience preferably in kitchen appliances handling both traditional and modern trade.
- Experience in leading a sales team to drive sales from planning to closing and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Fluent in Mandarin is essential in order to liaise with native-speaking customers in China
- Must have driver's license and own a car for sales activity
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Maximum up to 21 days)
- Commuting Allowance (MRT/Bus)
- Medical Allowance: S$250/year (Reimbursement)
- Transportation Allowance S$800/month (Car)
- Commission: Depending on the performance
Please sign in.