Assistant Project Manager / Site Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:334255,500 SGD ~ 11,000 SGDWest, North
Project Engineer/Management, Site Engineer, Facility Constructoion/Construction Management, Other
Our Client is a Japanese listed Construction company dealing with general construction, civil engineering, architectural works, and industrial plant construction. This time they are looking for a Site Manager to assist PM with the new plant projects.
【What you will be working on】
- Oversee the team and coordinate with all disciplines to streamline internal communication.
- Expedite the process of engineering documents, materials, and equipment supply for construction work.
- Manage the project construction to ensure the quality and workmanship to meet the project standard.
- Prepare a master schedule for the work activities and arrange manpower to meet the project deadline.
- Assist Project manager with day-to-day on-site monitoring, project implementation, and scheduling.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors, and consultants on onsite technical issues.
- Attend daily coordination meetings and weekly client meetings and report to HQ
【What they are looking for】
- At least Degree in Engineering(Civil) or equivalent. (Preferably Building Architecture or Construction)
- At least 5 years of working experience in project management or site manager in the Construction industry.
- Willing to work in Tuas and Saturday(8am-12pm)
- Minimum Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT N2) and business level of English to liaise with stakeholders and HQ.
- Well knowledge in Construction/ Oil & Petrochemical, main projects are plant
- Work-at-Height Course for Supervisors Certificate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
8:00 ~ 17:00
【 What they are offering 】
- AL: 12days (Maximum up to 18days)
- ML 14 days
- VB (depending on the company and individual performance)
- Company Bus
Please sign in.