Account Officer (AVP Level)ID:332125,500 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCentral, City
Banking Operation, Back/Middle Office
Our client is a Japanese Banking Company, they are looking for an Account Officer (AVP Level) in the Japanese Corporate Banking Department.
You will be reporting to the Relationship Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Contact corporate clients (Finance Managers) as a funding officer to quote loan/fixed deposit interest to arrange loans based on the daily interest table.
- Assist clients to submit various banking forms required for each transaction.
- Follow up with Operation to process deals smoothly internally.
- Ensure all the client's documentation is submitted in timely order
- Conduct KYC by identifying and verifying the clients when opening an account
【What they are looking for】
- At least 3 years of working experience in Banking Operation (highly advantage in loan documentation experience!)
- Must have corporate banking related scope
- Good knowledge/experience of KYC requirements is a must!
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Experience in Project Finance or Ship Finance documentation would be strongly advantageous.
- Fluent in the Japanese language (JLPT N2) will be an added advantage to liaise with Japanese Native counterparts.
8:50 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on the company and individual performance.)
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Check-up/year
Please sign in.