Field Service Engineer (Precision Division)ID:332072,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDEast
Our Client is a Japanese MNC consumer electronics manufacturer and precision company. The role of a Field Service Engineer is to provide maintenance support to local and overseas customers and make sure that devices are always running well.
Reporting to: Field Service Assistant Manager
Department: Engineering Services
Products: Immersion scanner, Steppers
【 What you will be doing 】
• Perform service maintenance support to our local and South-East Asia customers and ensure device performance meets and achieves the service specification requirements.
• Perform maintenance support to customers and ensure that device performance meets required specifications.
• Responsible for the products servicing and maintenance
• Any other Adhoc duties are given by Superiors
【 What they are looking for 】
• Diploma in the related Engineering field (semiconductor equipment experience is more than 2 years).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English and Mandarin to liaise with English and Mandarin counterparts.
• Clear and concise technical writing skills.
• Must be able to travel to support local and overseas customers as needed during the COVID-19 period.
• Must be able to commit 24-hours on-call and side service for customer support including public holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
9:00 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance, on average 1.5-2 months)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (6th year onwards, will be 21 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical Insurance (Outpatient clinic and GP, Specialist, and General Insurance)
- Travel Insurance
- Reimbursement on Travel Expenses
- Flexi Benefits: SGD 700 (For personal well-being and self-improvement)
- Annual Health Screening
- Staff discount on company product (Camera)
Please sign in.