Senior Network EngineerID:328664,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDEast
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance)
Our client is an IT Infrastructure Service Provider for the Financial Services Sector in Singapore, with a niche specialty in Low Latency Network solutions. They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their growing team. The incumbent will provide Network Operations support, and be able to lead the team and write automation scripts to automate the 100's network devices upgrades and logs.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Provide onsite operational support to large campus/enterprise - Wired Wireless & Data center network environments (Cisco/Alcatel).
- Implement and troubleshoot Cisco N9K, Catalyst 6500 chassis, and Wi-Fi products.
- Handle network device backup on Unix / Linux OS and network scripting.
- Operate one or more technology areas (e.g., Aruba/HPE, Cisco, Alcatel, Security products, etc.)
- Perform root cause analysis and handle complex issues related to Layer 1 technologies such as networks, Switches, Servers, and cables (fibre and copper).
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco N9K, C-3560, C-3560X, C-3650, C-6500, and Alcatel 6K switches
- Deal with Cisco/Alcatel TAC case escalation and Track security Vulnerability reports to fix issues.
- Troubleshoot network issues using network analyzers/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark, and Ethereal.
- Prepare technical documentation and system/network diagrams using Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Visio.
- Perform Wireless network issue analysis and troubleshoot with relevant tools like Air-magnet Wi-Fi analyzer, Air-magnet Spectrum Analyzer, and Wi-Fi Wireshark capturing and must be able to analyze the data using the tools.
【 What they are looking for 】
- CCNA/CCNP and ITIL foundation certified
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Enterprise Wired & Wireless network experience on Cisco / Alcatel.
- Knowledge of network scripting and network device backup scripting on Unix / Linux OS.
- Good command over Network device power requirements, structure cabling technologies, data center cabling methodologies, and trace cable.
- Understanding of Installation and troubleshooting of servers (Wintel, Linux, and virtualization)
- Must be proficient in IP subnetting, OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP, SNMP, QOS, HSRP, VPC, VRF, DNS, DHCP, Linux, and Microsoft OS.
- Must possess a good understanding of network technologies (eg. advanced IP Routing, Switching, and Wireless network on both Alcatel and Cisco campus network devices)
- Must have hand on experience in Cisco prime, Cisco ACS, Alcatel Airwave, syslog message extraction, and co-relation tools.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave :10 days
- Medical Leave : 14 days
Please sign in.