Quality Assurance EngineerID:328433,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDWest
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Our client is a Japanese Chemical Manufacturer. This role will be responsible for Quality Assurance Activity.
Report to the QA Manager and/or designate
【What you will be working on】
- Plans and schedules for testing and evaluation and assistance in conducting technical evaluations
- Lead and supervise a team of technicians to ensure the timely completion of testing as per procedure and upkeep of workplace and equipment.
- Plan and schedule the training and re-training of all technicians and ensure that all records are maintained.
- Oversee the management of QA inventory, samples, disposal of wastes, and housekeeping of the QA
- Able to operate all instruments and perform analysis when required.
- Perform troubleshooting of instruments and facilities when there is any breakdown and ensure all maintenance and calibration are performed as per schedule.
- Perform validation and commissioning of new instruments and methods is carried out and maintain records of validation and commissioning.
- Participate in audits and continuous improvement projects
- Perform administrative duties such as documentation and checking of test schedules and testing results, etc.
- Supervises the QA/QC Technicians in ensuring that all QMS/EHS procedures in all aspects of the activities are strictly adhered to.
- Understands Risk Management and ensures that the risks identified and the control measures are communicated to the QA/QC Technicians
- Prepares progress and statistical reports related to QA operations and QMS/EHS performance.
- Other duties as assigned by the QA Manager and/or designate
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in Chemical or science discipline.
- Preferably with at least 1 year (for Degree holders) / 3 years (for Diploma holders) of relevant working experience
- Familiar with analytical instruments like ICP-MS, AAS, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally and good interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 standards will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Able to work in a cleanroom setting (if required)
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Up to 21 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical benefits (including Dental)
- Transportation Allowance
Please sign in.