AccountantID:328313,800 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Management accounting, Accounting support, Tax/GST
Accounting/Auditing firm, Consulting
Our client is a Japanese accounting firm, that is expanding its business mainly in APEC countries. They are urgently looking for an Accountant, who can handle full-set accounting independently for a new project.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Managing and performing the month-end close process for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling full sets of accounts, corporate and individual income taxes, GST, and corporate secretarial matters.
- Timely preparation of accounts and financial reports to comply with the clients’ internal reporting and statutory deadlines.
- Assisting clients with any accounting and tax, GST, payroll related issues.
- Coaching and reviewing work of junior staff and providing guidance as and when necessary.
- Improving SOPs & workflows of the department.
- Other ad hoc duties / special client projects as assigned by management.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or related field.
- Possesses ISCA, ACCA, CPA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of Accounting/Auditing experience in outsourced accounting and/or audit firms.
- Ability to multitask and set daily weekly and monthly priorities.
- Experience with using QuickBooks Online and Xero a plus.
- Positive working attitude and willingness to learn.
- Detailed-oriented with a strong level of accuracy in aspects or reporting and communication.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company and Individual Performance; Avg up to 4 months for past years)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Insurance (Up to $2,500/year & can use designated clinics unlimited）
- Phone Allowance: $100/month
- Transportation Reimbursement
Please sign in.