Account Manager, APACID:327734,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate)
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications
Our Client is a global technology analyst firm that delivers channels and tech analysis, to bring success and valuable insight for their client's success. They are looking for an Account Manager to drive business development and account management in the APAC region, and to focus on their clients in the enterprise technology sector.
Reporting to Director, Asia Pacific.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Create new business opportunities for event sponsorships, research, market intelligence, data, and consultancy services.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals to achieve the annual quota.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities in “new-name” accounts.
- Manage involvement in collaborative global sales opportunities.
- Decide on appropriate usage, and manage the involvement of the company's analysts within accounts, both in supporting existing business and in developing new opportunities.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess Bachelor Degree in any field
- At least 3 years of proven sales success, ideally in the technology sector.
- Good written and verbal English essential. The following languages will be viewed favorably: Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin in order to liaise with Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin clients but not a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing relationships with multiple levels within client's organizations (especially C-Suite)
- Experience in selling market intelligence and data services, as well as conference sponsorship will be highly regarded!
- Prior relationships with technology vendors, distributors, and channel partners are highly advantageous.
9:00 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- On Target Earnings (OTE) of 80k inclusive of Basic salary, commission, and bonus.
- Annual Leave - 20 days
- Medical Leave - 14 days
- Flexi benefits: $1200 per year (Flexi benefits cover staff, spouse, and children expenses - such as membership fee, insurance, telco, children's school fees, medical fee, dental, etc.)
- Company mobile provided
- Corporate Insurance (covers staff, spouses, and children)
Please sign in.