Project Sales & Service Engineer (Marine Engineering)ID:327674,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral, East
Sales Engineer, Production Engineer/Technician, Process Engineer, Production Management, Project Engineer, Service Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geodetic Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, M&E Engineer, Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer(HSE), Project Engineer/Management, Site Engineer, Research & Development, Mechanical Design, Mechatronic Control Design, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Sales Engineer, Other(Mechanical) Engineer, Design/Development, Facility Constructoion/Construction Management, Other, Sales(Corporate)
Manufacturing(Other), Civil Engineering/Architecture
Our Client is Japanese Company that to provide oil / petrochemical terminals and port operators. They are presently looking for a Project Sales & Service Engineer to support and assist the Manager.
Reporting to Manager
【 What you will be doing 】
- Promote Sales and work with suppliers, contractors and clients.
- Prepare work proposal, cost estimations and technical justifications for all ad-hoc work requested by clients and user.
- Manage, supervise and liaise with strategic partner and term contractors to ensure timely delivery of service.
- Respond and attend to client’s request.
- Respond to fault-calls in case of equipment breakdown.
- Take charge of ISO document.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
【 What they are looking for 】
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Marine Engineering/Civil Engineering
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of working experience in Sales and Project Management (Port Equipment / Facilities)
- Good command of English and Mandarin, as frequently liaise with native Mandarin clients and counterparts
- Willing to work in small team
- Possess Drawing skills will be an advantage
- Possess valid driving license will be a plus
- Have knowledge of Wharf and Jetty Equipment design and Fabrication will be an advantage
- Possess knowledge and experience in propulsion related installation, integration, alignment and repairs will be an advantage
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Up to 21 days)
- Medical Benefit (Insurance)
- Travel Allowance
- On the job training will be provided.
Please sign in.