Customer Success Senior Executive (SaaS industry)ID:327474,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral, City
Pre-sales, IT Executive, Sales (Insurance), Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Telesales, Product Specialist, Business Development, Project Manager, Sales(Corporate), Foreign/Commodity Trading
Our Client is Japanese Listed SaaS Company. The role of a Customer Success Executive is to be responsible for delivering the value of the company's service and establishing good relationships with customers.
You will be reporting to Customer Success Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Make efforts toward customer success and operational support required for local and international customers of one of our service based in Singapore and Thai, and ASEAN region in the future.
- Supporting customers who have completed onboarding phase and enhance usage for adoption.
- Developing a "Trusted Adviser" relationship with customer stakeholders and be focused to ensure that the customers leverage our service to achieve full business value.
- Focus on overall product adoption, identify growth opportunities and potential risks within customer's portfolio.
- Conduct periodic meetings for confirmation of operation status and area of improvement.
- Propose improvement of functions/services to Product Development Department based on customer's feedback.
- Support product promotion by delivering product value to customers as new functions are being released.
- Create and communicate case studies and customer references to support sales activities, improving existing processes to better serve the customers. Based on those best practices and success cases, educate the customer and employee through direct interaction, webinars and events.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B Sales or Inside Sales
- Good command of English is a must
- Around 3 years experience in Project Management and/or Account Management (post-sales) in the IT (Software) industry is highly preferred!
- Knowledgeable in General Financial and/or Accounting
- Technical support experience of IT services
- Experience of Customer Success for Cloud Vendors
- IT Consulting experience to large enterprises
9:00 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Hybrid working style
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Annual Leave：14 days (Up to 28 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical Allowance： Max $500/year & Insurance (Hospital & Surgical insurance, Personal Accidental insurance)
Please sign in.