CG Project Translator (Japanese Speaking)(1 Year Contract - Convertible/Renewable)ID:327443,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Our Client is Japanese Listed company in the gaming industry. The role of a CG Project Translator is to be responsible for the in-house Projects and to support the project communications and documentation for the various CG teams.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Support Japanese to English (and vice versa) translation for project documents, email correspondence and presentations.
- Support Japanese to English (and vice versa) interpretation for internal project meetings and meetings with the Japan Headquarters.
- Support coordination of project schedules, track the progress of projects and report their results promptly to Managers.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Diploma
- Competent use of the business level English and Japanese language (JLPT N1 required, or in lieu of that, using of business level Japanese in a Japanese company for at least 2 years) as this role requires translation and interpretation work
- Experience of doing translation and interpretation from English to Japanese and vice versa
- Studying or Working experience in Japan would be preferred
- Interest in gaming will be a big advantage
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Project Incentive Bonus (Depending on Projects)
- Annual Leave : 14 days （Up to 21 days）
- Transportation Allowance （Round trip via Public Transport (Train/Bus))
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Wellness and Health Benefits
- Education Subsidies（$650 yearly）
- WFH allowance (WFH twice weekly)
- Company Dinner
Please sign in.