Engineer/Senior Engineer (Infrastructure)ID:326583,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDEast
Hardware Engineer, Database Architect/Design Engineer, Server Architect/Design Engineer, Network Engineer (Design), Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
Our Client is a Singapore-based IT security company that provides design, development, integration, testing, and commissioning to post-implementation maintenance. The role of an Engineer/Senior Engineer (Infrastructure) is to support the IT infrastructure and operations covering systems, networks, OS, storage, and backup.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer/Team Leader.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Implement, maintain and administer the network, OS, storage, and backup
- Collaborate on system development tasks to include design, implementation, integration, and testing
- Provide on-call, 24x7 support for systems on a rotating basis. Implement corrective procedures to resolve production problems and minimize unplanned system outrages
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Coordinate with external parties and customers for problem resolutions
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess a Diploma in IT or Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Inexperience candidates are welcome to apply!
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures such as OS, network, storage, and backup
- Passionate in new technology and keen to pick up new skillsets
- Able to attend to on-call and willing to be on 24x7 support
- Prior experience in handling government project are preferred for experienced candidates
8:30 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 18 days
- Medical Leave: 21 days
Please sign in.