Senior QC EngineerID:322292,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
Production Engineer/Technician, Production Management, Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Our client is a Japanese MNC company that supplies and manufactures industrial materials. They are currently looking for a Senior QC Engineer to manage the quality control department together along with the Manager.
Department: QC Department
Division: Technical Division
【 What you will be doing 】
- Manage quality control in shop floor operations.
- Ensure that QC section policies are carried out as per schedule.
- Organize Quality related meetings & training.
- Ensure ISO quality and environmental management system is in order.
- Prepare & review ISO required documents. (QMS, EMS)
- Conduct quality evaluations of product & process improvements.
- Liaise external matters related to quality functions.
- Liaise and make regular progress reports to Manager/Technical Director.
- Manage Quality Control Department.
- Determine annual policy and set targets for ISO systems & QC Department.
- Approve process quality-related records.
- Assess & appraise QC staff.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess Diploma, preferably in Quality Management or Engineering
- More than 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing company
- Familiar with Quality Management System (QMS)
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- Familiar with Quality Control, Production, and ERP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words, PowerPoint (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written
9:00 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company's and Individual's performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave
- Transport Reimbursement (2-ways)
Please sign in.