Project Manager (Japanese Speaking) - (1 Year Contract - Convertible/Renewable)ID:322286,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCentral, East
Project Manager, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications
One of our clients is looking for Project Management for Application development in the Banking domain.
The main role for this position is to lead, plan and manage assigned projects within the business group, in accordance with organizational and project goals, such as budget, timelines, and quality, to ensure successful achievement of project objectives and deliverables.
【What you will be working on】
- Adapt and implement project methodologies, processes, documentation, tools, and measurements in relation to project management
- Create project specifications, schedules as well as planning and securing of resource requirements
- Provide progress updates on assigned tasks for all projects in the project meetings, as well as technical guidance on operating procedures
- Ensure that projects performed are in compliance with Company’s ISO quality standards and project management’s model
- Ensure all Service Requests and assigned projects’ tasks are completed as per agreed schedules
- Play an active supporting role in the development of project office within the customer’s environment to achieve defined functions and capabilities
【What they're looking for】
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent
- More than 5 years of related experience in the IT Infrastructure System Integration (SI) industry, specifically in the Project Management of medium to large projects
- More than 5 years of experience in system development in Banking industry
- Experience in Mission Critical System with proven ability to work in large groups
- Basic knowledge of the Banking regulation (e.g. MAS regulation)
- Proficient in Japanese Speaking (min JLPT N3) to liaise with Japanese Clients smoothly
- Knowledge of project management software tools (e.g. Excel, MS Project, JIRA) and techniques is a must
- In-depth knowledge of some Banking business area (e.g. foreign remittance, trade, roan) or the package of the area (e.g. EximBills, ACBS) is an advantage
- Experience in system development with financial institutions Japanese Oriented Companies (JOC) is a plus
- Experience in project management using offshore development is an advantage
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- 1 Year Contract - Convertible/Renewable (Depending on performance)
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (max 21 days)
- Medical Insurance: Full coverage of medical expenses incurred for consultation at Company’s appointed clinics.
- Flexi Leave (3 days/year)
Please sign in.