Senior System Administrator (1 Year Contract - Convertible/Renewable)ID:322256,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCentral, East
Software Engineer, IT Executive, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Consulting
Our client is one of the biggest IT provider, that specialised in providing innovative solutions and infrastructure to their customers.
The incumbent will support the Project Manager and perform system maintenance and improvement activities.
【What will you be working on】
- Responsible in performing system maintenance for FAST system. (Investigation, Fixing, Testing, Module release)
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Understand the existing FAST system (e.g. G3/FAST, Internal remittance etc).
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Able to understand the requirement for any change request.
- Discuss with the customer and development team and fix agreement on the direction and specification.
- Communicate with the offshore development team to discuss and understand detailed implementation.
【What they're looking for】
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering/Information Technologies related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Banking industry/domain
- Knowledgeable in G3/FAST system
- Familiar with Remittance system in Banking domain, Core Banking system and Paynow Transaction flow.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Added advantage if familiar with Windows Server, Windows Failover Cluster, SQL Server, T-SQL, BizTalk Server, Powershell. Linux, WebSphere MQ, IBM
- Experience in Test Spec, Execution and troubleshooting for banking remittance system is an added advantage
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- 1 Year Contract - Convertible/Renewable (Depending on performance)
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (max 21 days)
- Medical Insurance: Full coverage of medical expenses incurred for consultation at Company’s appointed clinics.
- Flexi Leave (3 days/year)
Please sign in.