Growth Marketing Manager ID:321886,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDCity
Software/Information Processing, Finance(Other), Other
Our client is one of the major industry leaders in technology space. As a Growth Marketing Manager, your job is to identify strategies and channels to increase customer acquisition, manage customer retention and drive the various company objectives of growth.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities while managing the existing ecosystem and network of strategic partners.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams: Content, Product, Community to ensure a smooth on-boarding and launch of new growth marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and execute a strategy that optimizes marketing conversion paths and drives key business metrics, including qualified leads, opportunities, and revenue.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), etc. Manage A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence while closely monitoring the KPIs and trends in the overall competitive landscape.
- Hire and manage agencies, contractors and freelancers where necessary to support
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor's Degree and above.
- Minimum 6 years of integrated marketing experience (specifically in growth function).
- Minimum 2 years of regional/ global B2C marketing experience.
- Crypto and/or Financial Industry Knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to excel under high pressure environment.
- Proven success in growth marketing and operations.
- Data focused, highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization. The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, email and paid media channels.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in Strategic Partnership Planning and implementation.
- Ability to balance strategic vision and operational excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Individuals that are driven, self-starter, innovative and have the ability to work independently.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Benefit will be discussed more when shortlisted
Please sign in.