Regional HR ManagerID:321477,500 SGD ~ 8,500 SGDCentral
Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour Relation, Organizational Development, Performance Management
Our client specializes in semiconductor products and electronic measuring instruments. They are looking for a Regional HR Manager. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity to lead the regional HR team in supporting the businesses/functions in Singapore, Philippines, Thailand and other South Asia countries in a growing semiconductor industry.
Region: South Asia
Reporting to: Regional CFO
【 What you will be doing 】
・Handling and managing full HR scope of work for the region including:
- Developing and updating regional HR policies to ensure policies incorporates the best practices and in line with regulatory changes
- Initiating and implementing training and development programs that attract, develop and retain the best talent
- Implementing Global HR projects such as culture transformation initiatives and HR system enhancement projects
- Managing recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll administration, performance management, employee relations, talent mobility management, and HR general administration.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years managerial experience in leading and developing a small and diverse HR team
- Possesses full spectrum of HR knowledge and experience ranging from Compensation and Benefits to payroll, Learning and Development, Talent development etc
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to all levels of employees
- Possess strong mental capacity to handle variety of complexities and key decisions
- Able to continuously improve processes for efficient day-to-day operations and comfortable with managing ambiguity and adjusting to dynamic environment
- Stays abreast on relevant external developments and builds professional networks within and outside of the company
- Trusted “go to” person for HR advisory and enjoys helping the clients' organizations to be successful in their objectives.
- Working experience on SEA role is an added advantage.
8:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Global Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Car Allowance
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefits & Insurance
Please sign in.