Process Technician (PVD Thin Film)ID:320633,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese manufacturer of precision machined parts for the life science, electronic device, and opt-electronics industry. They are currently looking for suitable candidates to apply for the role of Process Technician who will be responsible for handling business activities related to Thin Film.
【What you will be working on】
- Process owner for Thin Film processes.
- Setting up the tools and process baseline from development to daily operations.
- Develop and optimize new Thin Film recipes to meet customer specifications.
- Perform process yield improvements and defects analysis.
- Establish and maintain thin film process specifications and operating procedures.
- Drive cost reduction and line sustaining activities in Thin Film processes.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Microelectronics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science Engineering, or possesses a Diploma in engineering with 3 years of experience in Thin Film processes.
- Experience in PVD sputtering and evaporator and knowledge of SPC and DOE is preferable.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Benefit (Capped at SGD 25/visit) & Dental (SGD 100/a year)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- 5 days company shut down in May where employees get paid leave.
Please sign in.