Data AnalystID:318156,500 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCity
Research & Development
Our clients, which is one of the most famous Japanese manufacturing companies for the equipment to create semiconductors, are looking for a passionate Data Analyst.
The main responsibilities of this position are for Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques in the semiconductor industry. Also developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality as well as Acquiring data from primary, secondary, or other data sources and maintaining databases.
-Interpret data from plasma etching systems in semiconductor manufacturing at specific customer sites.
-Analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
-Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
-Work with our field /process engineers to prioritize tasks and information needs.
-Locate and define new improvement opportunities for equipment productivity at the customer site.
【What they're looking for】
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Management or Statistics
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst in Semiconductor industry
- Technical expertise regarding data mining techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with programming (ETL frameworks, Java, Python etc.) and databases (SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics including SPC, DOE and experience using statistical tools for analyzing datasets (JMP, R etc.)
- Knowledge of quality control in semiconductor manufacturing process
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave : 15 days (+1/year)
- Medical Insurance
- Salary Increment (Every July)
Please sign in.