Store ManagerID:318113,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
Store Development, Store/Branch Management
Our client is a high-end fashion branded company from Japan and they are looking for a Store Manager to join their team. As a key member of the management team, the incumbent will be required to lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example.
You will be reporting to the company Director.
【What you will be working on】
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the company and ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
- Analyze sales figures and CRM activities to devise and develop immediate and long-term goal plans.
- Execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment and good maintenance and functioning of the store, including product assortment and visual merchandising guidelines.
- Ensure back office duties are effectively managed in accordance with guidelines.
- Work closely with the management and all departments for monthly and annual planning and inventory control.
- Identify performance issues and manage them to ensure that company’s obligations are met to make sure fair and consistent processes are followed.
- Conduct in-store training for all new store staff.
- Carry out yearly appraisals for all staff and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum 2 years of Store Manager experience in the Fashion Retail industry.
- Experience working in/with luxury or boutique brands is essential.
- Comfortable working with individual sales targets (entitled to the commission).
Shift ~ Shift
【What they are offering】
- Transportation Allowance
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Medical Benefits: SGD 500
- Dental Benefits: SGD 300
Please sign in.