CAD Operator (ACMV)ID:315152,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDEast
Our client is a Japanese integrated engineering company and they are looking for a CAD Operator (ACMV) to support with modelling and drafting engineering structures of their projects, particularly with ACMV.
【What you will be working on】
- Reading and understanding of consultant’s architectural and structure drawings.
- Preparation and drafting of M&E/Technical drawings for projects, tender submissions, etc.
- Ensure timely submission of drawings.
- Assist the design manager with designing and drafting plans, and with detailed drawings for installations and construction projects.
- Check shop drawings to ensure drawing accuracy with zero errors.
- Maintain documentation for projects involved.
- Ensure compliance with office drafting standards.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when being assigned.
【What they're looking for】
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering/Drafting or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of related work experience in the construction industry.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and BIM Modelling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other IT software.
- Able to join immediately or within short notice.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What you will receive】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company Profit
- 14 days of Annual leave
- Transportation Expense
Please sign in.